Dear fraudmaster!!

I know this person, he is NOT, I repeat he is NOT my
friend but I am quite sure he is NOT a fraud.  IF you
say he is, then i suggest I can help.

WHY are u such a prick, spoiling peoples names??

Probably YOU want him, and does not want YOU.

ALSO in your message you say u doubt it. . . . wow!!

ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD??

Do you know what harm you may be doing to him, if you
are NOT sure??

on the other hand. . .  IF you are so sure contact me,
we will sort out this issue!!

--- Rahul cute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
>   We all may aware of fraud happening all the time
> at Mira Road , Grp of guys call guys for sex & take
> all their belongings. Attached pic 1 guy who is from
> mira road, Dought if he is from that grp. Any body
> have any information about this attached guy? Please
> help.
>
>   Thanks
>   Rahul

>  Chat on a cool, new interface. No download
> required. Click here.

Be a better friend, newshound, and