Dear GB friends,

  First of all, let me also tell you all that I also know that 'gentleman' (I
mean it by using the title gentleman for this person). I dont know what the
reason is behind posting this sheer gentleman's picture here, but One thing I
am sure of is that he is a very nice and caring guy. I have met him personally
(3yrs b4), if he would have been a so called 'Fraud' then he had all the loose
points and time from my side to Black mail me or Loot me. But I will tell you
all one very Good thing about this Guy: He told me after meeting casually for 2
or 3 times that stay away from all this gay business, U seem to be a very
innocent and good man. I still cant forget those words from him.
  Now you all tell me how can such a nice person ever do Fraud. My Goodness
Gracious, this is really a height to attack somebody's name & career / life.
  I pray my friend in this pic, does not see this mail, or else if not be4, he
may start doing Fraud with guys like Rahul to teach them a good lesson.
  A very humble request to the Moderator: Pls dont ever post pics of a person
even if you feel he is a imposter/fraud. You never know where we may go wrong.
  Doston PLEASE PLEASE - dont beleive in this pic and make life easy for this
gentleman.
  My sympathies with the Pic guy. Since when did you go to stay in Mira Rd? as
long as I know U lived in S.mumbai.

  Rahul next time think be4 U ===> shooooot

john ferns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear fraudmaster!!

I know this person, he is NOT, I repeat he is NOT my
friend but I am quite sure he is NOT a fraud. IF you
say he is, then i suggest I can help.

WHY are u such a prick, spoiling peoples names??

Probably YOU want him, and does not want YOU.

ALSO in your message you say u doubt it. . . . wow!!

ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD??

Do you know what harm you may be doing to him, if you
are NOT sure??

on the other hand. . . IF you are so sure contact me,
we will sort out this issue!!

--- Rahul cute wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> We all may aware of fraud happening all the time
> at Mira Road , Grp of guys call guys for sex & take
> all their belongings. Attached pic 1 guy who is from
> mira road, Dought if he is from that grp. Any body
> have any information about this attached guy? Please
> help.
>
> Thanks
> Rahul
>

> ---------------------------------
> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download
> required. Click here.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

http://www.gaybombay.in
This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:- gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links