Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for lettingme know. I will try and look it up and if
possible in my next trip to Bangkok get a pirated copy. :-)
BTW one reason why I posted the article was also because I was kind of
fascinated by the similarity with Hijras (I know the differences are stark
too...). The fact that music, often devotional was the reason for
castration...being one.

best,
Aditya B

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!