From: girish kumar <sigma_humsa...@yahoo.in>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:14:59 PM
Subject: Re: g_b and CD form Mumbai

Hi friends

we formed a Group for Gay & Bi-sexual Men as" SIGMA "
(Self Identified Gay Men’s Association)

The group is active on every 1st  and 3rd  Saturday between 7.00 pm to 10.00pm

The event on 17th January 2009 is GAY PARTY and Gay Movie Screening

The admissions for this event will be reserved only for Gay & Bi-sexual Men.

The entry fee will be 50 Rs. only

Consumption of alcoholic drinks is restricted during the program.

SIGMA also provided match making to promote monogamous relationship.

So…..all of you are invited with your friends for this event.

Venue courtesy:-
Humsafar Trust, 4th Floor, Transit Building , Old Vakola BMC Market
Nehru Road, Santacruz East ,Mumbai, 400055

For Entry Coupon please contact Girish on 9322131020
 pl add us on yahoo as sigma_humsafar@ yahoo.co. in