Hi,

I am looking for safe cruising places in Mumbai....I have tried CST
station and churchgate station but didnt like it much. I heard that
Andheri station platform 5 is also a good place specially the loo on
the station to hook up with guys. Any experience one can share with me.
Thanks
Mile

======================

as much as i am for safe meeting places for lgbt in mumbai  , i doubt if ANY
place is safe. plz take precautions. i have heard horror stories about
andheri/bandra and churchgate loos where predators have been preying on
victims, often blackmailing them /extorting money etc. no loos are safe nor are
the gardens.. i may be wrong about maheshwari udyan... it use to be decent
meeting ground.. not sure how it is now

please read

www.gaybombay.in  wesbite.. there is special section on such incidents.

regards