Hi

I can understand the question you ask .... this was one of the first emails i
had put on this same list some yrs back and can relate to you.

In the journey from where I started, I can give you some points which i noticed
on the way and which can lead you to answer your questions better i feel.

When the word gay is used, what do we mean by it?
What is a 'gay life' that we refer or relate to?
What is a 'gay life'?

The initial meaning of the word gay was to do with a person who has or likes to
have with men.
But as the initial hunger was satiated, i also realised that a gay is not only
to do with the physical act or thoughts abt this act, but also the fact that
mentally also we bind and attach with males and this is something which is more
important as the physical act can be with anyone by nearly all.

Can one lead a gay life?
Is a life of a gay to do with partying, meeting new people, cruising or such
and is this a gay life?
Or is it a life where I choose that, though the society may not agree and see
the honesty in my intentions and actions, I too will not commit that which i
see to be fraudulent.
Can i stay peacefully in love with some one and live a life?
I think I can.

Can I have group of friends like any other? a circle which calls me their own
and which i relate to?

Idealistic? Maybe so.
There will be several times of "human failure", but i believe i have met and
been blessed with knowing several who could lead me to a positive answers on
these fronts.
Hope u find the same luck.
Cheers
Manoj