Same here :)

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Smartkid <guy.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Smartkid <guy.l...@yahoo.com>
Subject: g_b r u gay?
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, gaybom...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 9:09 PM

      Hello Buddies,

Hi i m 22 from semi urban city.

Same question is been asked by my mind/brain?

Every one who is GAY is only for few seconds of day...atleast in india we
cannot be fulltime i mean entire life in GAY role.

eithere GAYS are for wild fun or sentimental attachment.. .which they cant live
together all the time.

U might be thinking i m kid and writing such useless or foolish question?

I know everyone is here 2 enjoy every movement of life but lets not scared of
our own identity...many of them are bi-s or they use guys for satisfaction.

I may go wrong ...i said wat i feel....i m proud that we hve such big nice grp
2 share all stuff as well medium 2 choose luckyone..hats 2 mgmt of dis grp as
well others who are part of this scty.

i m here for good / longlasting / caring / honest friendship and endless love
which is not meant for sex/fun/one nite stand.

Thanks 4 going through mail and spending such time wid me.

Comments / feedbacks most welcome...u may also guide me too

Redgs