From: Lemony Lime <lime.lem...@yahoo.in>
Subject: g_b Update on  cought by police on May 05 2009
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 11:39 AM

      HI

May 06 2009

AT 10 am the police officer called me and him to the police station and bribed
him  Rs. 1200

My partner and I visited the police station. I paid Rs.1000 and my partner paid
Rs. 200

The officer didnt ask even a single question to us.

The officers name is Mr.B in Mulund

He was a top cop with a hyundai sonata, GPS device, Touch screen mobile phone,
High speed internet with laptop in his office. He caught us when he was off
duty and returning home on May 5.

Special Message to Aditya - The Guy whom I met on the internet on planetromeo.
com told me that he is 20 years old and thats why I agreed to meet him.

After we had that issue yesterday I took him for dinner in a restaurant and
there he told me that he is in 11th std. He is taller than me so I thought that
he is actually 20 years old.

He didnt run away and faced the consequences. He was calling me the whole night
to see whether I am OK or not. I have never seen a teenager so mature caring
and lovable.

now after paying bribe we are free and relieved.

Thanks for your views guys!