~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ YELLOW NITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Friendship Day Celebration with Party Square!

For ages now we have seen high and low, it is with friends that we always grow!
Celebrating the greatest occasion of the year – Friendship Day!

Yesterday brought in the beginning, today marks the end,
But somewhere in the middle, we find good friends.
A journey once so tired, grows more pale,
When friends are not part of the flavour
And life can become stale

So as a mark of celebration for this year's friendship day, we ask you to adorn
the color Yellow – the color of Friendship
A Yellow nite party just for making friends, old and new

Friends Meeting Day..
Saturday 1st Aug 2009

Friendly Timing
8pm onwards..

Friendship Square:
Mercure (formerly Fabulous)
Above Pizza Hut – 3rd Floor
Opp Dell, Koramangala Ring road
Domlur
Bangalore

Route-
Take the Koramangala ring road, After the flyover junction on Old Airport road,
or ask the oldbies, "where did Fabulous exist"?? lol…

Friendship deal:
2 alcoholic drinks (Beer, Vodka with mixers, Gin, Whisky, Wine red/white)
Unlimited starters (Veg / Nonveg)
Dance, Music (Retro, House, Commercial, Hip-hop)
DJ – Kumar
Party till midnight!
and
DINNER too… (Veg and Nonveg)

Friendship fare
Rs 650/- for making friends

Friendship Wrap
A collection of gifts, goodies and more for those that win the contests of
friendship

Yes, but we had told you that it's the celebration of the Rainbow colors!
So get those yellow strings on for the jam session with the best of your
friends!

(Join/become member, and link your profile with Party-Square Club in
Planetromeo.com website to get online updates about Bangalore parties and
events)

NOTE :
*YES YOU CAN SHAKE YOUR BODY ON HOUSE/HIP-HOP, TRANCE, COMMERCIAL, BOLLYWOOD
TRACKS.
*PARTY STARTS FROM 8pm EVENING TO TILL 12 MIDNIGHT…….!!!
*PVT. MSG US OR DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBERS TO GET UPDATES / MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT BANGALORE PARTIES
*PARTY SQUARE / CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BELOGINGS.
*CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED ONLY IN BAR COUNTER

Some dos :
Party Square as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for all
Party Takers. Many guys at the party may be "First Timers", those who come to a
party for the first time. We request you to consider the comfort levels of
others and to behave and dress accordingly. DON'T GATHER IN GROUPS OUT SIDE THE
VENUE.

Some Don'ts
NO PRIVATE SPACES AND NO SEX ON THE PREMISES. IF FOUND INDULGING IN ANY "HANKY
PANKY" YOU SHALL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARTY

So get your friends der, for a meaningful share,
A Friendship rare, wit Party Square!