Dear friends,

Thank you for your presence and support at the fund-raiser for the struggle
against Section 377 in the Supreme Court, on September 05, 2009 at Liquid
Lounge. Thanks to your generosity, we have raised INR 39,050 (INR 23750 from
the entry + INR 15300 from donations) at the party. This money has been given
to Voices Against 377 which is one of the parties supporting our cause in the
Supreme Court case.  .

Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your solidarity, and
for fighting this courageous fight for our rights together.

Love and respect,
Team GayBombay