Hi everyone, first, many thanks for all the feedback we received for our query
about whether to go ahead with the GB New Year'as Party. We're really happy
that most people felt that though the rate of Rs2300 - and the Rs500 jump from
last year - was high, the GB New Year's Party was too good to miss.

So we're even more happy to be able to tell you that the GB New Year's Party is
ON, at an all inclusive price of just Rs2000!!! Yes, Dee deserves many
compliments for pulling this off.

I seriously thought it was not possible because the new Karma management was
being quite inflexible, but after a marathon FIVE hour session when he simply
refused to leave their office, Dee managed to get them down to Rs2000 for
unlimited food and alcohol till 4 am this New Year's!

Very frankly I think this is one of the best, if not THE best value rates you
will get anywhere in Mumbai for New Year's. Perhaps we should start rationing
the number of straight friends I know will be trying to crash because of this
rate. Maybe we need to think of ways of asking people to prove they are gay
before they enter...

(Just kidding - the party is open to anyone who is willing to respect the space
and not cause problems. But if people do get drunk and cause problems, please
be assured we will throw them out and NOT refund their money).

We did have to give in, in one minor way, which you'll see when you get the
formal announcement with all the details. As always, the unlimited food and
drinks offer refers to the dinner buffet, regular alcohol and carbonated soft
drinks. Fruit juices, wine, Diet Coke and a few other items have to be bought
separately because on a volume to volume basis, they are more expensive.

So these items will be a bit more expensive, which we're sorry about, but I
hope people will agree this was a compromise worth making. And come on, just
for New Year's, even you fitness conscious types can drink regular Coke instead
of Diet Coke!

As I said, a formal announcement will follow which you can read and discuss.
But I just wanted to give the good news to everyone, and I hope you and all
your friends will be making plans to be at the GB New Year's Party, and will
give massive thanks to Dee who made this possible.

Vikram