From: कान्हा मुंबई भारत <kaanha.india....@gmail.com>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com; Garam Jism(Group) <garamj...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 15 February, 2010 5:36:04 AM
Subject: g_b Am I At Risk? Leaving a Used Condom behind at Fun place

Hi Guys,

Sometimes I get some wierd doubts in my mind, and  those are in nature that I
can get the answer myself or correctly.
Hence, sometimes, I opt for asking for opinion of mass.

One of the recent doubt is:
If I go for a One Night Stand, and we decide to have fun at HIS place. No
doubt, I use condom for the anal fun, but after the fun, is it OK to leave my
semen fluid filled condom behind at the scene, considering that the other guy
will dispose it? (Ofcourse, he agreed that he would take care of it).

OK, clear picture about my doubt is:
The Condom has traces of me fucking him. My Semen fluid is inside the condom
and his rectal residues are on outer wall of the condom.

Generally I do my job myself, by tieing the knot on the condom after use and
taking it with me in some paper bag and then I throw it asa I get place.
But sometimes, the other guy says, he will throw it afterward, and I dont find
it good that I insist of carrying the used condom with me...

So?
Is it safe to Leave a used Condom behind at the scene?
OR
A Condom filled with my cum and (might be) having his rectal residues outside
the Condom, be used as a proof of Sodomy?

Abhay

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/