Pink Rupee makes everyone Gay in India

Written by Frank Krishner <http://www.thespoof.com/profile.cfm?uID=12271>

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s8i80895

Thursday, 19 August 2010

image for Pink Rupee makes everyone Gay in India
The Pink Rupee is driving Indians Crazy

The Pink Rupee is on the rise, according to business trackers in India.
Though this piece of information may make the Rainbow people in La La land
happy and Gay, insiders say that the depraved West shouldn't assume too
much.

"Our twenty rupee notes have turned from orange to pink, owing to a snag in
some special printing machines in an unnamed UK mint," said a source from
the Reserve Bank of India.

Top officers of the mint in Great Britain were rather pink faced about the
gaffe.

Though the Governor of the Reserve Bank expressed his dismay, certain
members of the Queer community reportedly are pink with pleasure.

"Gandhi looks far happier on the Pink Rupee," said Queen Been Ashok Aunty,
waving his fat bejeweled hands in the Mumbai air, "After all the pink rupee
is so inclusive."

"Pink is my favourite colour," echoed Transvestite Tina from Lucknow, "In
fact, the Hijra Hotties have decided to demand that a special ATM be set up
that just dispenses pink rupees.

'It's no big deal', said Princess Mother Arif Zafar of Kanpur fame, "India
has been having Pink Cities since Ancient times, and some very Gulabi nipple
showing Nawabs, so the Pink Rupee only brings it out in the open ... India
is tickeld Pink!

Email:
ZuyqMJgNC-L4S3BWR464eSfMgGEAMLax1OSqSI6REqIgVM3LQEejINlemMrw>
modera...@gaybombay.in

E Groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/Gaybombay

http://groups.google.com/group/GayIndia