I did not mean to say that you will never be happy, I just wanted to say be
practical, know what you can and cannot have. You cannot play pool with a rope
and a lame person cannot win a sprint. And by that I dont mean to say that "we
are all ugly and we are all dumb, and we will never find anyone" I am no one to
make such a call. You may find love at 20, 30, 40, 50 at any age. All I meant
to say was be practical and know who you are and what you can and cannot
get/have.
When I go shopping I have a budget, there are shirts that sell for 3000 Rs and
all I can afford is to spend 1000-1500 Rs. I try to find happiness with the
1000 Rs shirt and I do succeed rather than being sad that I cannot afford 3000
Rs shirt.

btw I really liked it, I dont who the author is but its good:
kumodini jalhari base
chanda base akashi
jo jahi ke bhavta
so tahi ke pasi

If everyone had strength and unfalling conviction in their passion then
everyone in this world would be rich and happy. Life is not fair and its not a
fairytale, we dont get to chose our parents, our looks, our IQ but what we can
try is to make the best of what we have. Be practical - life would be easy and
you would be happy.