From: mad cow <madc...@yahoo.com>
Subject: g_b friend looted in dadar
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 12 April, 2011, 12:37 AM

      Hi to everyone,

  latly one of my friend met 2 gay young prostitutes they were very good in

talking it seem, one was lady boy when they went to have sex in dadar in one of

the hotel, they started having sex but middle of sex they started checking his

purse and they took all his money kiked him bashed him and they tie his hand
and

put tape on his mouth and they left door open, later another 2 guys and started

asking money for room wich they have arranged i dont want to disclose the
place,

any how he was lucky to get away from that place one of his cousin brother

brought money and cleard the room rent thye totaly denied who were those boys,

so how to deal such kind of theese young male gay prostitues?