Asfan you will notice that Style_Me92 has sidestepped any awkward
statements where he is being told that he is doing wrong to his wife.
Almost everyone has said the same thing to him. I imagine he picked up
my post to reply since I used a language with which he is most
comfortable.
I feel particularly strongly about cheating husbands of the species that
Style_Me92 belongs to.
A lady, who I am proud to call my friend, went thr0ugh a terrible
divorce because she discovered after 5 years of innocent matrimony that
she was married to a douche-bag like Style_Me92. She was shattered and
nearly lost the will to live. Thank God that they didn't have any
children. It is to her credit that the lady did not start abhorring ALL
bisexuals (and, perhaps, gay men) as cheats. She realized soon enough
that ALL bisexuals are not like her ex-husband. That lady remains a
close friend of mine and is an ardent supporter of gay rights.
I have dated cheating bisexual men who have told me the truth about
themselves after they have had their "fun" with me. I used to be
viciously bi-phobic not that long ago. Till I realized the same thing
that my lady friend did: sexual orientation has nothing to do with
honesty, it's a person's character that determines whether one becomes a
"fun-loving" Style_Me92 or a decent man/woman who is honest with his/her
life-partner/s.
The problem is not just the fact that Mrs. Style_Me92 is being cheated
right at this moment, it is that Mr. Style_Me92 has the temerity to
"advise" gay men to get married. There are many gay men like me who have
absolutely no physical attraction whatsoever towards females. We can't
even imagine sex with the "fairer sex". We have Style_Me92's concluding
statement "tumhari bato se to lagta hai ki kisi bhi gay ko sadi nahi
karni chahiye", which belies his ignorance about the gay world. There
are too many homophobic bigots crawling out of the woodwork at this
moment who echo the same thing as this scum-bag.
Let me attempt, one last time, to put some sense into Style_Me92's horny
brain. I shall use pidgin English, which I learnt from Amitav Ghosh's
novels, Planet Romeo profiles and inane chats on Yahoo messenger. This
one is addressed to Style_Me92 (a.k.a. douche-bag):

    * Style_Me92 you bisexual.
    * You like sexy man, woman.
    * Good.
    * I gay.
    * I like sexy only man.
    * Good.
    * I tell sexy man, "I fuck you".
    * You tell sexy man, woman, "I fuck you".
    * Nice.
    * You lying to man, woman and saying you are gay straight.
    * Bad.
    * You marry woman.
    * You lying to your woman.
    * Bad.
    * Your woman not knowing you sexing man also.
    * Your woman trust you.
    * You using outside man, woman for sex.
    * You are a bag full of poo poo.
    * You go admit mental hospital.
    * You bad married bisexual.

Deephttp://gaynotes.blogspot.in

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, asfan <asfan20@...> wrote:

> Mr. style_me92,
>
> In no way has Deep advocated incest.  It is your perverted mind that
has read into it.  As such, your initial posting was bad enough but this
particular one shows a warped way of thinking.  Why don't you seriously
consider undergoing  psychotherapy?  It will surely put you on the right
path. I wonder why your initial posting was allowed in the first place.

> Asfan.

rehe ho ya mere bare me comments de rehe ho. Koi bhi problem ka solution
nahi de reha balki maine jo bat batai hai usko apne hisab se manipulate
karke mujhko suggestion diye ja rehe hai. Mai deep se kahna chauga ki
bahut sare log bi hote hai jo male aur female ke sath sex karte hai, to
kya tumhare hisab se unko logo ko bhi apne bete aur beti ke sath sex
karna chahiye, tumhare soch per taras aata hai. Kuch log ise bhi milege
jo straight hote hai per sadi hone ke bad male to male sex karte hai to
kya iska matlab ye to nahi hua ki wo bhi apne bete ya beti ke sath sex
kare. Aur aakhir me mai ek bat kahuga ki kuch log straight hote hai,
kuch gay aur kuch bi. Aur mai bi hu. Aur lagta hai ki deep tum cheep
minded ho ki jo tum mere ko is tarah ka suggestion de rehe ho, tumhari
bato se to lagta hai ki kisi bhi gay ko sadi nahi karni chahiye, aur
agar karni pade to apni biwi ke sath sex na kare
>  warna usko apne bete aur beti ke sath bhi sex karna padega.

perfect sense. Would love to know if style me is up for all the
suggestions made by Deep.