Bharat, Dulari Deshpande's piece hits the mark. Incidentally we, the
Mumbai Pride Parade official blog moderation team, had posted one more
link from the same magazine. Here is the link:
http://queerazaadi.wordpress.com/media-coverage/
<http://queerazaadi.wordpress.com/media-coverage/>
Can you or someone else translate Dulari Deshpande's article into
English for the benefit of the non-Marathi speaking members of this
group?
As Aditya Bondyopadhyay pointed out, (this thread) "has led to a vibrant
discussion on the hypocrisy of married gay guys with shitty double
standards and pathetic disregard for the welfare of their spouses".
We need to form a support group which will discourage gay men from
considering heterosexual sham marriages and, instead, offer alternatives
and strong support. Actually, watch this space for more :-) [I haven't
let the cat out of the bag, have I?]. San Patil, for whom the bell tolls
(!), needs help and he needs it NOW!
Finally, to answer your question Bharat, YES! ofcourse there are
bisexual women. Check this link:
http://www.shybi.com/ <http://www.shybi.com/>
and a more scholarly one:
http://www.psych.utah.edu/people/people/diamond/Publications/Female%20bi\
sexuality%20from%20adolescence%20to%20adulthood.pdf

Deephttp://gaynotes.blogspot.in