Babu Babu,

Think before you speak and go easy on this man.  He made a mistake -- humans do
that, the young especially.  And he is setting about correcting it in decent,
reasonable and honorable ways that seem to take everyone's needs into account.
And he is doing it now, before children and further deception complicates
matters.

To correct things, he is turning to his gay brothers for help, support and
assistance.

None of us need the same old conventional abuse and condemnation in such a
situation, especially from the gay community we are asking to help us.

Your attitude will only make it harder for all gay men to act with strength and
foresight, to resist getting married, to stand up to a lifetime of social
pressures.

It was really unity and joining together which led to political, legal and
social changes in the West and is having that effect in India.  The forces of
change began with a few drag-queens and continued through the rise of AIDS.
Now we all benefit from the courage of many individuals acting together.

Whether they are perfect or not, we can offer unity, support and sympathy to
our gay brothers.

Scott