Please You also think twice before writing.  Do you think this is a small
mistake? Why you did not mention about the girl who underwent much agony by
physically & mentally. What about her dreams of leading a lovely family?Do you
think whether divorced men or women get easily another bride or groom?Kindly s
do not see from your angle alone. these are all happened   just because of his
fault. When he was not confident of himself why he approved this marriage? Now
he is seeking advice from like minded person? Why he didnt' do so before
marriage? No psychologist or physciatrics in cochin or Bombay?