If he doesn't he is "bap nat"
(as he UNmade you Asfa)...

On 21 September 2012 11:31, asfan <asfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> If "Asfa" refers to me I resent the accusation that I am against same
> sex marriage.  I challenge Bapu Nath to prove it.  Nowhere have I posted
> anything that
> suggests that I am against it.  I have only posted articles from foreign
> newspapers that  carried news either for or against the proposition.
> Nowhere had I EVER stated that I was against same sex marriage.  If Mr.
> Nath is a gentleman he shall apologise for the same. If he doesn't,
> well............
> Asfan.

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of
such communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.