Sounds rather like a gap between fantasy and reality to me. (It happens to me
all the time!)
Some things are best left as fantasy!

________________________________
 From: Tintin Mumbai India <tintin197...@gmail.com>
To: gay_bombay <gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com>; B G <gaybom...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 30 November 2012 8:23 PM
Subject: Fwd: g_b Am I Okey?

Hi Guys,
I hope you might not have forgotten the attached mail from me.
First of all, that a lot to everyone who bothered to reply on my anxiety on the
matter.

I would like to narrate about an incidence, recently happened with me, and it
was in same context, hence I am posting that here.
on 21/11, I was traveling from one of the Jet Connect flights, and as soon as I
boarded the plane, I noticed one very cute steward of the plane. So obviously
it was my duty to look at him regularly to appraise the beauty.
But more to that, as soon as sat at my seat (second last row and aisle seat), I
noticed him (from a good distance itself) that his manhood was obscenely huge
and semi hard (if not fully erect) and the outline was clearly visible through
the pants. It was not straightly downside placed but sidewise, which was making
it more visible.
Now the problem with me arose. For me, it was impossible (I am not even saying
very difficult) to keep my eyes away from HIS of him. And being at location
(last rows, aisle seat), I did not had to do anything extra to look at the
sight. Everytime he used to go to help someone, or to serve water or so to
guests, I had to see him while returning.

I suppose, he had noticed me noticing him.
Though I did not make any move, or any obscene act, or any try to exchange the
number even, but I am sure if he had noticed me, then he might not have made a
good opinion about me.

Next few days were too bad for me to pass. I even tried to search him on FB
with his first name.

I was not able to digest that feeling, so I thought of sharing it with you all.
I hope, I have not offended anyone.

By the way, should I had tried to be friendly to him to get connected?
Abhay

--- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----