Hello Friends,

I am planning to compose and compile a gay theme based photo calendar for
year 2014.
To be honest, I am not good in getting ideas. Hence I thought of asking for
ideas from fellow gays.

Just to add, it is not commercial at all, there is no monitory benefits
from this.

But yes, I am committed to give the full credits to the contributors.

If you can help me on this, it would be great. I have time till end of Aug,
before I start working on planning and execution. Please reply in person,
so that we can save on the uniqueness of the theme.

--- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----

FashionAra - An online shopping mall, with Fastest
Delivery.<http://www.fashionara.com/ref/hrXdm>