Hello friends:

Looking for a gay-themed movie to watch
online, I found this: "Worried About The Boy" . That's about the life of
 Boy George before becoming famous and when to become famous and falling
 into
drugs , through its temperamental state of love. What struck me most was
 that well recreated the Punk´s time . I remind myself with hair painted
 green! lol I really I did not know about its origin and his one desire:
 to be famous. Very interesting movie and reminded myself  many times in
 my teens.
Here you can see the full movie, free and  without registering in anywhere>
A great thematic Gay movie!

.