LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror. - Byron
Katie (more Byron Katie love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/byron-katie> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=486>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the
airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford (OM,
Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perse\
verance>
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perse\
verance>
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perse\
verance> )

For the same reason, it is through trials and challenges that we become
stronger

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=493>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Gratitude and love are always multiplied when you give freely. It is an
infinite source of contentment and prosperous energy. - Jim Fargiano
(OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude>
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude>
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude> )

What are you Grateful for today?

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=492>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Don't focus on where you are today. Keep a positive vision and see
yourself fulfilling your destiny. - Joel Osteen (OM, Rekindling the
Light Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=491>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it. - Rita
Mae Brown (OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/life>  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/life>
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/life> )

How do you enjoy your life?

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=490>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love
you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some
won't like you at all. - Rita Mae Brown (OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/accepting-yourself> )

Above all, love and accept yourself unconditionally.

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=489>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.
- Kahlil Gibran (more Kahlil Gibran love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/k/kahlil-gibran> )

Be kind and as Mother Teresa
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/mother-teresa>  said, "
... Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=488>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. - Dr. Karl
Menninger (more Dr. Karl Menninger love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/k/karl-menninger-dr> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=487>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put
the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family
in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our
personal life, we must first set our hearts right. - Confucius (more
Confucius love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/confucius> )

The order in the world depends on character of each ... quoting
something a principal said, "The heart of education, is the education of
the heart." When you set the heart right from young, all will be in
order.

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=485>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If someone behaves negatively towards you, it helps to remember that he
or she is a human being like you and to distinguish between an action
and the person who does it. If counter measures are needed to prevent
someone doing harm, it's always better to do it with a calm rather than
an agitated mind. If you act out of anger, the best part of your brain
fails to function. Remember, compassion is not a sign of weakness -
Dalai Lama <http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/dalai-lama>
___________________________________

Put Your Glass down when You leave office today - As the saying goes,
"Time heals everything." Actually, time doesn't heal, we just
learn to cope with what we have gone through and mature with time
passing, don't we? Read the full post
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2467/put-your-glass-down-when-you-le\
ave-office-today.html>
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2467/put-your-glass-down-when-you-le\