LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to
kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi (more Rumi love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rumi> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=494>
(Click above for the bigger image)

OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

I looked in temples, churches and mosques. But I found the Divine in my
heart. - Rumi (more Rumi love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rumi> )

The Divine is within you.

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=506>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards. -
Benjamin Franklin (more Benjamin Franklin love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/benjamin-franklin> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=505>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path. - Buddha (more
Buddha love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/b/buddha> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=504>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower. -
Rabindranath Tagore (more Rabindranath Tagore love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/rabindranath-tagore> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=503>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Love is the greatest gift that one generation can leave to another. -
Richard Garnett (OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=502>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred
days of sorrow. - Rainer Maria Rilke (OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/inner-peace> )

As the Chinese proverb goes, "A moment of tolerance brings peace and
harmony; a step backward brings a brighter sky."

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=501>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Worry is a massive waste of time and energy. It doesn't change anything.
All it does is steal your joy and hinder your ability to make positive
changes. - Author Unknown (OM, Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/worry> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=500>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Humility is not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less.
- C. S. Lewis (more C. S. Lewis love quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/cs-lewis> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=497>
(Click above for the bigger image)

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that
passing time to the best possible use. - Earl Nightingale (more
inspiring quotes from Earl Nightingale
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/earl-nightingale> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=495>
(Click above for the bigger image)