I am 40 year old single maharashtrian/marathi  guy from Borivali. (Not fond of
travelling and am dependent on public transport, so prefer someone from the
vicinity) I am looking for a companion for movies, drama
(english/hindi/marathi), shopping, dining, etc.
My hobbies :reading, music (hindi movie oldies, gazals) , cooking. Willing to
learn new things and develop new tastes. Am a good listener. Occasionally need
someone to listen to me, too.
Needless to say that if the companionship gets extended to indoor activities,
will be happier. But that's not the sole objective.
I believe my social and  religious views are progressive and compassionate.