Hello Guys

Though we all are sensible and aware of the surroundings, but still I
thought I should write a mail about my recent observations.

Now a days I am seeing lots of "Home made videos" on FB which show either
soft play, or even hardcore sex.

One thing I have noticed in those videos, that Camera is stand still
through out the video, which means, it has been mounted at some place.

Another thing, the angle of the scene suggests that the camera has been
placed at a location, which is really not a right place, if someone really
wants to make an amateur video.
What does this mean? Mostly it means, it is a hidden camera.

Another thing, in the videos, one of the participants will be always at the
angle that his face is not visible, while other guy's face will be clearly
visible.

What I have concluded so far, that such videos are made with some intention
and without knowledge / consent of all of the participants.
My conclusion may be partially or fully incorrect.

But if the conclusion is right, it is an alarming situation that someone
somewhere is being recorded without his permission and even if he is not
going to be blackmailed, he is very much prone to be exposed on the
internet, by such videos.

So far, I have not seen usage of sophisticated hidden cameras, and I have
seen people using camera phone etc.
So I think, we should all be alert when we go to meet someone at his place.

Before we start anything, we should look around all of the places where a
camera / mobile phone can be hidden. Even a laptop, which seems OFF, can be
potential recorder.
Try to change the place... if he says place X, then try to use place Y.
Try to do it in the night or in dark... as of now, thermal cameras are not
so common in India in general public.

Am I being over suspicious?

Abhay

--- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----

FashionAra - An online shopping mall, with Fastest
Delivery.<http://www.fashionara.com/ref/hrXdm>