Hello Friends

Yesterday, as a photographer, I had my first professional photoshoot.

It was nothing obscene, erotic, or a shoot with gay angle.

TO be on safe side, I have signed an MoU with the models, that I am doing
this shoot for learning purpose, with no monetary benefits from the shoot,
and that I will use the pictures taken on my blog, showing my work
portfolio, and that I will share a smaller version of the pictures with
them, and that I am paying an XYZ amount to the models as their wedges.

*As I have said before, I have not clicked any obscene / illegal pictures,
I would like to ask your opinion if I still need to worry on this matter?*

Thanks w/ Regards
Abhay

--- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----

FashionAra - An online shopping mall, with Fastest
Delivery.<http://www.fashionara.com/ref/hrXdm>