No you don't have to worry..!! I think you have all your bases covered..
:))

On 27/02/2014, Tintin Mumbai India <tintin197...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends
>
> Yesterday, as a photographer, I had my first professional photoshoot.
>
> It was nothing obscene, erotic, or a shoot with gay angle.
>
> TO be on safe side, I have signed an MoU with the models, that I am doing
> this shoot for learning purpose, with no monetary benefits from the shoot,
> and that I will use the pictures taken on my blog, showing my work
> portfolio, and that I will share a smaller version of the pictures with
> them, and that I am paying an XYZ amount to the models as their wedges.
>
> *As I have said before, I have not clicked any obscene / illegal pictures,
> I would like to ask your opinion if I still need to worry on this matter?*
>
> Thanks w/ Regards
> Abhay
>
> --- Reuse Paper by Both Sided Printing ----
>
> FashionAra - An online shopping mall, with Fastest
> Delivery.<http://www.fashionara.com/ref/hrXdm>

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.