So, I've been working on mudflap for darwin8, and these are the results I get... I know what you're thinking, it's impossible to get it working because it doesn't have --wrap and friends.. well, I pulled some magic pixie dust out and sprinkled it around and it's starting to work...

The question is, how decent are the results and can you spot any systematic wrongs that appear and/or can you identify any non- portableness to darwin of mudflap? I started from 89 passes... :-)

I fixed most all the obvious issues that appeared due to darwin from looking at the build result and looking at the libmudflap.log file. If someone would like to help track down the issues, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks.