When we generate data for feedback, we insert the .gcda name into the object file as an absolute path. As a result, when we try to do remote testing, we lose, as, in general the remote file system does not have the same file hierarchy as the build system.

I understand why we generate an asbolute path; we want to make sure that the data ends up there, not in the directory where the user happens to run the program. So, I intend to disable these tests when $host != $target. Any objections, or better ideas?

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC