On Tue, 17 May 2005, Joel Sherrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One thing that has been on my personal wish list a LONG time is
> to get RTEMS configurations to properly run the GCC test suite.  [I normally
> test and report against *-elf since they are similar and easier.]  Many tests
> fail or can't run on the NO OS targets because there is assumption of
> functionality which isn't there.

There are very few NO OS results posted to gcc-testresults and apparently
none posted on a frequent basis; I expect this situation to change
shortly.  All those posted (at least this month) seem to get posted with
subject lines which do not match the normal form produced by test_summary
and so don't get so readily found by my script which counts how many test
results postings there are for different versions and targets.  For
example, "Results for 4.1.020050506(experimental) testsuite on
mips64-unknown-elf" with the components of the version number all run
together or "Target: AVR Results for 4.1.0 200505 (experimental) in
comparison to 4.1.0 20050416 (experimental)".  Ensuring your test results
use the standard Subject header format makes it more likely they can
handled properly by sites processing the gcc-testresults postings into
databases of GCC test status on different targets (such as
<http://www.toolchain.org/testresults/index.html> but other sites have
done this sort of thing before and may do so in future).

There are however reasonably frequent postings of test results for
cross-compilers to embedded targets (such as sh4-linux and m32r-linux).

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal mail)