Mark Mitchell wrote:

It's important to test the actual tarballs, rather than CVS, to check
for any packaging issues.  If you can, download and build the tarballs,
post test results to the gcc-testresults mailing list with and
contrib/test_summary.  If you encounter problems, please file them in
bugzilla, and add me to the CC: list.

I have a build of all the RTEMS targets going now.  It will take a while
to crank through them all but feedback will be coming.  II have binutils
installed for the following targets so that is what I am trying.

arm-rtems4.7 avr-rtems4.7 h8300-rtems4.7 h8300-rtemscoff4.7
i386-rtems4.7 m68k-rtems4.7 mips64-rtems4.7 mips-rtems4.7
powerpc-rtems4.7 sh-rtems4.7 sh-rtemscoff4.7 sparc-rtems4.7
tic4x-rtems4.7

I noticed a couple of those should show deprecated or obsoleted
in the build logs so I can verify that.

Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 On-Line Applications Research
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985