Hi Iain,

Sorry for the late reply. I just built gcc-12-2 on my machine with bootstrap
and it worked.

However, maybe due to some missing configuration, building without bootstrap
does not work on my machine (development branch or gcc-12-2). Specifically, my
configuration is as follows.

```
$HOME/dropbox/projects/gcc-darwin-arm64/configure --disable-bootstrap
--with-sysroot=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
--prefix=$PWD
```

And I encountered the following error

```
Adding multilib support to Makefile in
/Users/kumom/dropbox/projects/gcc-darwin-arm64/libgcc
multidirs=
with_multisubdir=
make: *** [all] Error 2
```

Should I file an issue for that? It is practically impossible to develop on my
machine if building without bootstrapping is not possible.

By the way, is it expected that I need to configure with
`--with-sysroot=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk`? Without
specifying this, I will encounter (for both —disable-bootstrap and
—enable-bootstrap)

```
The directory that should contain system headers does not exist:
  /usr/include
make[3]: *** [stmp-fixinc] Error 1
rm gcov.pod fsf-funding.pod lto-dump.pod gpl.pod cpp.pod gfdl.pod gcc.pod
gcov-dump.pod gcov-tool.pod
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-gcc] Error 2
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2