Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>

>>GCC 4.0.2 has been released.
>

> Results on s390(x)-ibm-linux are here:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-09/msg01323.html
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-09/msg01324.html
>
> Unfortunately, it is not zero-FAIL after all; at the last
> minute this one appears to have crept in:
> FAIL: g++.dg/template/array14.C (test for excess errors)
>
> The error is:
> array14.C: In function 'void t(int)':
> array14.C:9: error: invalid lvalue in unary '&'
>
> Any idea what this is all about?

No, that's very weird; that was PR 23993, which I fixed.  Or, thought I
did.  It's definitely fixed for me on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.  But,
the nature of the bug didn't seem at all system-dependent.  I've checked
that I have no local patches in my GCC 4.0.x tree.  So, I'm pretty
mystified...

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC