On Fri, 26 May 2023 at 13:09, Stefan Kanthak <stefan.kant...@nexgo.de> wrote:

> "Jonathan Wakely" <jwakely....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 26 May 2023 at 12:29, Stefan Kanthak <stefan.kant...@nexgo.de>
> > wrote:

> >> When the documentation is wrong or incomplete it's hard to trust it!
> >
> > Just like when you make incorrect statements and assume everybody else is
> > wrong.
>
> Do I assume that? Or did you just make this up?

Your initial email in this thread, and examples on your silly webpage,
assume that -mtune=i386 or -mtune=core2 or -mtune=native will control
the instruction set used. Which isn't how it works. You didn't read
the docs, or you read them and assumed you knew better.

And your charming "REALITY CHECK please!" about -march=core2 which
turned out to be, again, because you don't know what you're talking
about.

I would suggest that you fix the silly webpage, but it doesn't really
matter because nobody's going to take it seriously. Have fun being
rude and wrong.