On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 02:50:06PM +0000, Felix LeClair via Gcc wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Quick note that it seems like the freshly updated docs for GCC 11.4 seem to
> be hitting a 404 error when attempting to access them.
>
> Links that 404 for me:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/gcc/
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/libquadmath/
>
> quick way to get there:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-11/
> followed by
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/11.4.0/
> at which point tabbing/clicking over any of the docs will return a 404

Sorry, the command to generate those I've run earlier today must have then
failed, possibly because of the incorrect permissions temporary directory
issue in the repo we had since Saturday.
I've rerun it now and it worked.
Note, libstdc++ documentation isn't there yet, that will need to wait till
tomorrow because UK has public holiday today.

        Jakub