On 1/7/24 08:48, waffl3x via Gcc wrote:
https://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html#timeline
The date for stage 4 is listed as the 8th on here, is that date final?
There is at least 1 patch pending (mine) that is complete but Jason
Merril hasn't been active for a few days. He had expressed to me that
he expected the date to be next week on the 14th. Is it possible to
push back the date for stage 4 a little bit? I've been working hard on
my patch and would be very disappointed if it did not make it in for
GCC14.
Note there is generally allowances made for patches that were posted before the deadline, but are still going through the review/iterate process.

Jeff