On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 02:36:02PM +0200, Mohamed Atef via Gcc wrote:
>     I'm sorry for not getting back to you this long time. As I mentioned
> The military service here is a must. Thank God I finished my military
> service.
> I am still interested in working on OMPD. Are there any plans for OMPD,
> soon?

GCC is currently in regression bugfixing stage (until end of April or so),
so I think most maintainers will be busy with bugfixing until then.
And not just that, but new feature work such as OMPD can't be added to gcc
trunk , it can only be worked on on some development or private git branch.

If you have time for OMPD work even earlier, I think some limited patch
review is possible, but once GCC is in stage 1 (when GCC 14 is released),
I can certainly try to participate more.

        Jakub