On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 12:54, Pierrick Philippe
<pierrick.phili...@irisa.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering, is there any conventions or guidelines regarding the
> usage of types and/or functions coming from the C++ std library within
> the compiler?

The relevant header needs to be included from the gcc/system.h header.
Look in there for INCLUDE_STRING, INCLUDE_VECTOR etc. and how those
macros are used in other sources.

> To explicit a bit more, I am working on modification on the analyzer and
> might need to use a pair.

A grep of the source shows that <utility> is already included in
gcc/system.h and std::pair is already used in several places.