Hi,

On Fri, 2024-04-05 at 09:17 +0200, Christophe Lyon wrote:
> On 4/4/24 23:35, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > wrt to the mailinglists maybe getting larger patches, I think most
> > will still be under 400K and I wouldn't raise the limit (because most
> > such larger emails are really just spam). But we might want to get
> > more mailinglist moderators.
> >
> > gcc-patches, binutils and gdb-patches all have only one moderator
> > (Jeff, Ian and Thiago). It would probably be good if there were
> > more.
> >
> > Any volunteers? It shouldn't be more than 1 to 3 emails a week
> > (sadly most of them spam).
> >
> I'm happy to help with moderation of any/all of these 3 lists.

I added Simon for gdb, Marc for gcc and you as admin for binutils.
So all three projects now have at least two moderators. Thanks so much
for volunteering.

And please reach out to overseers if this becomes too much of a burden
(it really should not be more than a handful of messages each week).
Then we'll see if we can adjust the (spam) settings so only oversized
messages reach the moderation queues (or raise the limits if that makes
more sense).

Thanks,

Mark