Hello,

On Fri, Apr 05 2024, PRANIL DEY wrote:
> Hello GCC Community,
> I am Pranil Dey and I had submitted a proposal for the project "Improve
> nothrow detection in GCC", but as the deadline period was a holiday time I
> wanted to ask you to review my proposal now.
> I am already getting familiar with the code but I wanted some pointers for
> now till selection time so as to read up some more and work more
> efficiently if selected.
> Proposal link -
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GynfephYrwaOHG4l7al3dNedrnjL9Dsr/view?usp=drive_link

I can assure you that we are diligently evaluating all GSoC proposals
including yours (I can also confirm I can see your proposal my GSoC Org
Admin dahsboard) and will finish doing so by the deadline set by Google.

Google reserves the right to announce the acceptance themselves - and
they have they final say when they determine the number of slots an
organization receives, therefore we cannot publicly disclose much
details about the evaluation process, I am afraid.

Martin