On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 2:32 AM Richard Earnshaw (lists) via Gcc
<gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> I've been forced to use gerrit occasionally.  I hate it.  No, I LOATHE it.
> The UI is anything but intuitive with features hidden behind unobvious
> selections.  IMO It's not a tool for a casual developer, which makes it a bad
> introduction to developing software.

I would be shocked if GCC ever adopted Gerrit.  But I don't understand
this objection.  Yes, Gerrit is not a tool for a casual developer.
But so what?  Casual developers don't have to use it, except that they
have to run a particular git command to submit a patch.  It's the GCC
maintainers who have to use Gerrit.

Ian