On 6/3/24 8:12 AM, Andreas Olofsson via Gcc wrote:
Hi,

Letting the community know that we are working on getting the Epiphany port
back to a proper operational state. There will be a GCC maintainer assigned
soon. New Epiphany silicon is in development and old Epiphany devices are
still in circulation.
Good to hear. You may be better off first switching to LRA (all non-LRA ports are to be deprecated this release IIRC).

I suspect that will be a better use of time than first fixing epiphany to work with the deprecated reload infrastructure, then switching it to LRA.

In addition to the LRA conversion, getting a degree of stability in the testsuite would be a huge step forward.

jeff

  • Epiphany target Andreas Olofsson via Gcc
    • Re: Epiphany target Jeff Law via Gcc