Hi,

> I usually just install with install-no-fixedincludes, but really this
> should probably be a configure option and default to on.

It would be great if we could measure what fixincludes are still needed, on
which targets. Could we possibly modify contrib/test_summary to list the
fixincluded headers? How would people feel about that?

Out of 273 fixes, ~170 are explicitly target-specific. When we look at machines
involved:

  34 *-*-aix*
  22 *-*-darwin*
  15 *-*-solaris2*
  12 *-*-vxworks*
  10 *-*-*vms*
   5 *-hp-hpux11*
   3 i[34567]86-*-linux*
   3 *-hp-hpux11.[0-3]*
   3 *-*-solaris*
   3 *-*-netbsd*

The question is: out of the remaining ~100, how many trigger on common targets,
when they are actually useless. Having the information in the test summary
would be great, I think.

Best,
FX