Hi,

I am trying to reduce the number of unneeded fixincludes that are used on
darwin (because fixincluded headers make it impossible to change SDK once the
compiler is built, which is common practice in the macOS world, and quite
useful).

There are currently two generic (not darwin-specific) fixincludes that are
triggered:

- math_exception. Right not it is very broad, and only skipped on glibc and
Solaris. I think the comment "This should be bypassed on __cplusplus, but that
does not work on solaris 8 and 9” indicates that this fix is really outdated,
probably not necessary. Most if not all headers nowadays are C++-compatible,
no? I would like to suggest replacing this with a proper bypass on __cplusplus,
with the attached patch.

- stdio_stdarg_h and stdio_va_list. These, I simply don’t understand what is
the intent. It appears to me that they are not necessary on darwin, and I could
potentially add it to “skip”. But… is it really necessary anywhere? It is from
before 1998.

I would welcome guidance on how to handle these, or advice on what the second
is supposed to achieve.

Thanks,
FX