Hi all,

I'm currently trying to implement Native TLS on a platform that gcc uses
emutls for at the moment, but I can't seem to figure out where and how to
implement it. I have a rough idea of the assembly required for TLS on this
platform, but I don't know where to plug it in to the compiler to make it
work. Could someone point me in the right direction for implementing TLS
for a platform that doesn't have it implemented at the moment?

I'm aware that I am being vague as to which platform I want to implement it
for. It's a platform that is likely low priority in the eyes of most gcc
maintainers, so I'm deliberately avoiding mentioning what platform it is so
I don't get crickets for a reply :)

best regards,
Julian