On Sun, Jul 14, 2024 at 08:07:02PM +0800, LIU Hao via Gcc wrote:
> 在 2024-07-11 15:56, Jakub Jelinek via Gcc 写道:
> > Status
> > ======
> >
> > The gcc-14 branch is open for regression and documentation fixes.
> >
> > It's time to plan for a GCC 14.2 release which should follow
> > roughly two to three months after the .1 release.  The plan is
> > to do a release candidate for GCC 14.2 on Tuesday, Jul 23rd
> > with the release following a week after that on Tuesday, Jul 30th.
> >
> > That leaves some (but not plenty) of time to backport regression fixes
> > from trunk.  Please make sure to go over the list of your assigned
> > bugreports and consider backporting where that seems safe.
>
> Would you please take a look at PR115049 and decide whether it should block
> the release? Although this issue is reported about mingw-w64, I suspect
> Linux may be affected too.

A blocker for GCC 14.2 is by definition a bug which didn't exist in GCC 14.1
and was only introduced after the release.  That from the PR doesn't seem to
be the case.
And it must affect primary targets (which this one doesn't either).
The bug doesn't even have bisection where it started, it feels like it is a
bug that existed for years on Windows and on the testcase was just
unfortunate enough that it started triggerring in 14.x.
-fipa-ra is more than 9 years old, and I don't see recent changes to
decl_binds_to_current_def_p/default_binds_local_p* in the last 9 years
(except for ifuncs which aren't involved in the testcase and Windows doesn't
support).  i386_pe_binds_local_p has been changed more recently, 8 years
ago.  So, if it is not correct for mingw, the fix would most likely go to
i386_pe_binds_local_p.

        Jakub