Aha, that is currently what arm and us are doing. Seems that won't change
most of the workflow. Actually, I am happy with directly sending the
regression to the exact PR, it will be much clearer.

The potential issue might be the PR will be closed after merging, which might
be flooded in history if the regression is not fixed with the PR forgotten to
be
reopened. I am not sure the reopen could be automatically done. If it could,
it will be great, or I will still also send a mail to the mailing thread to
record
them explicitly just like how we does currently in gcc-patches and
gcc-regression mailing thread.

Thx,
Haochen