On Fri, 27 Sept 2024 at 09:13, Dennis Luehring <dl.so...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 27.09.2024 um 09:56 schrieb Jonathan Wakely:

> > > seems to be very possible

> > > the
> > >
> > > the other way would be using --with-multilib-list=list ?
> > > but that usage should be visible by using -v on the original build, or?
> > >

> > I think so yes, but I'm not sure. If you said arm-elf in the mail Subject
> > you might get the attention of somebody who knows the details.
>
> so just repost with a changed subject?

assumed it was on the gcc-help@ list where questions like this belong.
ARM maintainers will probably see it anyway.
I've CC'd one of the ARM maintainers now too.

Richard, can you answer the question from the first mail in the
thread, regarding arm multilibs? (This is for gcc 3.4.0!)
Can the original multilib list be replicated by copying the items from
-print-multi-lib into the --with-multilib-list configure option?